Summary of credentials
About my practice
Who am I?
My therapy practice is now closed to in-coming clients.
You can find me at www.GettingStrong.net where I will be offering on-line tutoring for students of the GettingStrong.net course.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Couples: These questions should be addressed by both individuals, focusing (if applicable) on both personal issues and couple issues.
- What exactly is the problem?
- How long you have experienced this problem, and what you have done about it - or how have you coped with it - before?
- What do you want from therapy?
- What previous therapy or personal growth experiences have you had?
- What, if any, medications are you on?
- What are your habitual coping strategies?
- How do you picture your life when this problem is Solved?
- A brief description of your childhood and your family of origin, or of any events which might have bearing on the problem.
- Make a list of all your strengths and positive qualities.